Animals have existed for centuries, eventually forming societies and organizing to protect each other. In Nightingale Downs, you become part of that world.
You play a deer, tasked by your clan leader with a most urgent mission: Find and sabotage the plans of a local human settlement, intent on destroying your homeland. Your journey will be long, through dangerous jungles and facing many natural predators.
- Bright and beautiful 16-bit pixel graphics draw you into the story, with lighting and weather effects. Those who enjoyed SNES-era games will be right at home here!
- Battle 25 different enemies, many with variable abilities and strengths. Find and use 30 different items, with fights and loot randomized every game.
- Complete over a dozen side quests, many connecting in some way to the main story. Use the unique Karma system to build your own character, your way.
- Professionally written, novel-quality storyline, with stirring original music, voice acting and sound to draw you in.
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Donner Stylish Fuzz Effects Pedal Demo & Review - July 3, 2018
- Donner Echo Square Delay Effects Pedal Demo and Review - June 20, 2018
- The Pentatonic Scale – Easy, Versatile and a great first step into musical theory - June 11, 2018