Gentleman Squid Studio is proud to announce their first major release, Three Dead Zed, is finally coming to Steam on Monday June 23rd. Three Dead Zed is an action-packed puzzle platforming game inspiring laughs with soul crushing “motivational” posters, turquoise cats, and plenty of elderly scientists to tear apart. You play a zombie in a testing facility, where a breakthrough new procedure has given the undead the ability to understand and obey commands. Once you prove yourself tame and able, the scientists imbue you with the ability to morph into two different forms – a strong brutish female who can take a wallop but can barely run or jump and a skittish kid who can run and jump but can hardly take a punch.
Playing a zombie and dynamic transformation between three zombie characters are key features of Three Dead Zed. In an age where zombie-related games are flooding the marketplace, Three Dead Zed finally gives the zombie a chance to fight back. It will be available on sale for $4.99 on release, with a regular price of $5.99.
Steam store page: <gp_link type=”http” loc=”//store.steampowered.com/app/291390/”>http://store.steampowered.com/app/291390/
Trailer: <gp_link type=”https” loc=”//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCtVt50Mdso”>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCtVt50Mdso
· Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
· Steam achievements, trading cards, badges, and backgrounds
· Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
· Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
· Gamepad and keyboard support, with custom keyboard rebinding
· Cats with tinfoil hats
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014