Why leave a Wii-sized hole in your interactive gaming sales this festive season when you can have your Christmas cake and eat it?
Tuesday 20th November/…Following the disheartening news of massive Nintendo Wii shortages, In2Games, the pioneering British creator of motion-based videogames and controllers, is set to put smiles back on retailer’s faces this Christmas with its new, wireless ground-breaking RealPlay range on PlayStation2.
With the Wii continually reported to be in short supply in the run up to Christmas, the RealPlay range of wireless interactive games for PlayStation2 is consequently shooting its way to the top of gamers’ wish-list letters to Santa. Sales will be especially lucrative as PlayStation2 has an unrivalled installed user base: over 120 million PlayStation2 hardware units sold worldwide, over 40 million of which are in European PAL territories.
The RealPlay range is a family-friendly collection of wireless motion-sensing games exclusively for the PlayStation2. Each comes with a unique wireless controller which not only enhances the gaming experience with intuitive motion-sensing controls, but makes a great Christmas gift for those looking to give something rather more special than ‘just another game’.
The first titles in the RealPlay range will be released in the UK on 30th November 2007. Each title comes with a unique controller which brings wire-free motion-sensing to the PlayStation2 for the first time.
· RealPlay Racing introduces a wireless steering wheel, which controls the on-screen action for this fast and furious racer.
· RealPlay Pool comes complete with a wireless replica pool cue, with which players can apply swerve and spin before physically hitting each shot.
· RealPlay Golf’s wireless club tracks your swing to bring an on-course dimension into the game.
· RealPlay PuzzleSphere comes with a unique wireless ‘sphere’ which players manipulate in real life in order to guide an on-screen replica through heart-in-mouth rollercoaster courses.
Two additional wireless titles ? RealPlay Bowling and RealPlay Tennis ? are scheduled for release early in 2008.
RealPlay Racing, RealPlay Golf, RealPlay Pool and RealPlay PuzzleSphere will be available exclusively on PlayStation2 on November 30th 2007, priced £34.99.
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Amazon Streaming Devices - March 18, 2020
- The Benefits Of Online Casinos, and How To Stay Safe When Playing - March 17, 2020
- 10 Top Virtual Reality Video Games For 2020 - February 28, 2020