Lexicon Entertainment, a leading publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software for video game console systems and personal computers world-wide, is pleased to announce the signing of Agon, the PC adventure series.
There will be 7 games for the 14 episodes of the epic story commencing with The Mysterious Codex, with episodes 1-3 to be followed by Lost Sword of Toledo, a single episode, with the third release Tale of the 4 Dragons currently being scheduled.
AGON is a point and click adventure series set at the turn of the century presenting an intriguing and immersive storyline with various plot twists in lifelike settings.
In Agon: The Mysterious Codex the player will assume the role and travel the world as Professor Hunt from the British Museum as he embarks on an exotic adventure of discovery of world importance. After finding a mysterious letter, a story of suspense and tales of dastardly deeds unfold as the Professor soon ascertains that he will need to travel to 12 locations of the globe in search of clues and answers to the secrets and rules of a long forgotten board game. He will have to remove the spells on the cursed families who guard the games and return the board games to their rightful place. Discovering the keepers of these games, and the growing legend behind this expanding doom will not be easy as he soon discovers that knowledge is not always the key to unraveling the goals to success.
– Cutting edge 3D graphics offering life-like scenarios.
– Highly detailed pre-rendered locations including London, Lapland and Madagascar.
– Motion capture animations, effects of natural phenomena.
– Logical, easy-to-handle interface.
– First person perspective – in the shoes of the protagonist.
– Professional actors’ performance in narrations and dialogues.
– Varied brain teasing puzzles.
Agon : Lost Sword of Toledo is the second game and 4th episode in the Agon adventure series. It follows the quest of Prof. Samuel Hunt who has just arrived in a picturesque Spanish city where time seems to go slower? Narrow streets from the middle ages silent and calm?.. or not?
A young man formally known for his honesty has been caught stealing treasures, bringing with it renewed wounds of past grievances? Family revenge? Black Magic, Lost bet? or Dishonest intrigue?
The answer to some of these questions proves to be difficult as the Professor gets entangled in a complex hunt for the Lost Sword of Toledo.
– Authentic surroundings, books and final boardgame.
– Perfectly integrated story based puzzles.
– Like life graphical effects.
– Dialogue oriented storytelling and much much more.
– A classic and ambitious tale of daring do!!