A demo and review of the Donner Echo Square 7 Mode delay pedal! Excuse the focus on the first demo, it was Father’s day and Cider may have been consumed….
Features (from DonnerDeals.com)
1.Power Supply (Not Included)：9V DC (Negative in the center).
2.Two Modals：Normal and Treble.
3.Level Knob：Control the sound volume with effect.
4.Tone Knob：Control the tone of sound.
5 Comp Knob：Adjust the intensity of compression.
6.Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4″ mono audio jack.
7.LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
8.Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
9.True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
Working Current: 140mA.
Net Weight: 200g.
Gear Used (Amazon links are affiliate links)
- Echo Square: amzn.to/2JM32rk
- Incredible V Amp Sim Pedal: amzn.to/2FVzP7m
- NUX OD3: amzn.to/2MC407m
- iRig HD2 iPad guitar interface: amzn.to/2DlB3ql
Stay in Touch
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Valeton Dapper Mini Demo and Review - May 21, 2019
- Dante – Boutique Telecaster from Maybury Guitars - May 8, 2019
- Custom Built RAM T-Type upcycled guitar from Maybury Guitars - April 30, 2019