This looks interesting, always loved a good political simulator (Democracy 3 was always a fav of mine)
- Make a fortune – buy companies, build your own monopolies.
- Create barriers against competitors – dig up dirt, make raider attacks.
- Corrupt politicians and lobby laws – use wealth and influence to get power.
- Live in U.S. history – gain extra profit by World Wars, economic crisis.
No one should know who really rules the world!
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- UnderFluked FuZR Fuzz Pedal Review (and 10% Discount) - January 9, 2020
- How to Protect Yourself from Malware - December 20, 2019
- The Mobile Games We’ll All Be Playing in 2020 - December 18, 2019