This looks interesting, always loved a good political simulator (Democracy 3 was always a fav of mine)
- Make a fortune – buy companies, build your own monopolies.
- Create barriers against competitors – dig up dirt, make raider attacks.
- Corrupt politicians and lobby laws – use wealth and influence to get power.
- Live in U.S. history – gain extra profit by World Wars, economic crisis.
No one should know who really rules the world!
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- HubCap John Schwifty Pickle Boost - August 7, 2019
- Will Esports Outperform Other Traditional Sports in the World of Betting? - July 30, 2019
- Hello Sailor Rangemaster (Mini) - July 25, 2019