This looks interesting, always loved a good political simulator (Democracy 3 was always a fav of mine)
- Make a fortune – buy companies, build your own monopolies.
- Create barriers against competitors – dig up dirt, make raider attacks.
- Corrupt politicians and lobby laws – use wealth and influence to get power.
- Live in U.S. history – gain extra profit by World Wars, economic crisis.
No one should know who really rules the world!
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Valeton OD-10 Overdrive Demo and Review - March 11, 2019
- Valeton PH-10 Phaser Review and Demo - March 11, 2019
- An easy Boss DS-1 mod, clip 1 diode and get a massive volume boost! - March 11, 2019