From this 4th of July until Sunday 6th, Faif is going to be 50% OFF for both Android and iOS! Yep, that’s right. A whole weekend at half-price!
- Single player mode with loads of enemies, upgrades and power-ups!
- Cross-platform multiplayer (iOS, Android and Web!)!
- Faif against different AIs!
- Faif against random humans!
- Faif against your friends! (using a 4-digit code).
- Just Faif!
– <gp_link type=”http” loc=”//youtu.be/sGa0P8esYSk”>youtu.be/sGa0P8esYSk
– <gp_link type=”https” loc=”//www.dropbox.com/sh/pxjbdmtzi0yoh4i/0_1JB8SKyL/Faif_Press_kit”>www.dropbox.com/sh/pxjbdmtzi0yoh4i/0_1JB8SKyL/Faif_Press_kit
– iOS: <gp_link type=”https” loc=”//itunes.apple.com/app/faif/id824958032″>itunes.apple.com/app/faif/id824958032
– Android: <gp_link type=”https” loc=”//play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beavl.faif”>play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beavl.faif
– Web (FREE): <gp_link type=”http” loc=”//beavl.com/faif/”>beavl.com/faif/
SOME PRESS QUOTES ABOUT FAIF!
“Faif is definitely one of the more unique puzzle RPG games I’ve experienced so far.” (AppAdvice)
“It’s an interesting combination of a lot of different game types”. (Cult of Mac)
“Faif carries an undeniable “one more time” quality that drives players to beat their winning streaks.” (148apps.com)
“The game looks utterly gorgeous, with a papery feel to proceedings that sort of makes it feel like you’re shuffling little bits of hand-crafted art around.“ (PocketGamer.co.uk)
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014