Starting today, Disney Interactive is encouraging Disney Infinity Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U players to enter the Racetrack Toy Box Challenge and submit their best Toy Box racetracks.
Players can submit their creation for consideration for one week and on Thursday, September 26, the racetrack winners will be uploaded to the website. Featured Toy Boxes will be chosen by Disney and available for download on Xbox360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
Future challenges will include castle building, extreme sports arenas, mazes, and more, so stay tuned to see what’s next.
Also today, Disney releases five new custom-built Toy Boxes for Disney Infinity players. The new Toy Boxes are available now for download free of charge on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U. The new set of screenshots and videos showcase a variety of ways that players can build and customize their own worlds in the Toy Box mode.
Here are the five free Toy Boxes available now for download:
1. 8 in 1 Arena – Users can choose from eight combat arenas. Trigger an arena and then fly through the super cannon to face off with friends.
2. Classic Cruise – Gamers can cruise scenic highways in a classic Autopia Car.
3. Spooky Castle Race – Players can race on a spooky track that twists and turns through a haunted castle.
4. Lava Puzzler – As gamers move the blocks, they will begin to solve this lava-filled puzzle.
5. 3 Little Houses – Players can jump, charge and knock these three little houses down.
Players can download the new Toy Boxes by selecting “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu and then select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.” Once there they will see a list of all the featured Toy Boxes and can choose one to download. They will be able to come back every week for new Toy Boxes. Players should also let us know what they want to see because Disney Infinity developers will soon begin creating content based on player suggestions.
Disney Infinity is available in stores now for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.
As a refresher, Disney Infinity’s Toy Box is a wide-open space that gives players free range to create entire levels or worlds of their own. Players can upload their creation onto Disney’s server and Disney will curate and release the best ones so all gamers can experience the magic.