The Order: 1886™ re-writes history by introducing a unique vision of Victorian-Era London where myths and technology co-exist. As a member of an elite order of knights, join a centuries-old war that will determine the course of history forever.
Created by acclaimed developer Ready at Dawn, The Order: 1886 will launch exclusively for the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) computer entertainment system.
· Alternate History – The Order: 1886 allows players to discover a unique version of Victorian-Era London where technology and the supernatural collide. Players will wield advanced weapons and gadgets that didn’t exist during that era and the realism of the game experience will make you feel like these elements could have been very plausible during the time.
· Historical Mythology – The game introduces a unique mythology that will fuse actual history (real world places, figures, and events) with twists on familiar myths and legends to create an alternate history from the one we know today.
· Filmic Immersion – The game’s unique filmic presentation is designed to replicate the texture of film and use real-world motion picture and cinematography techniques to emphasize dramatic character performance and realism.
· Ready At Dawn Legacy – Created and developed by Ready At Dawn Studios, award-winning developers of Daxter®, God of War®: Chains of Olympus (PSP Game of the Year) and God of War®: Ghost of Sparta. The studio is known for pushing their target hardware to its limits, as has been seen from their past titles, and they are now setting their sights and expertise on the PS4 system.
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014