The UK’s most successful independent games publisher, System 3, is proud to announce the return of gaming’s most loved stretchy blue blob this summer, in the revolutionary platform action-adventure, Putty Squad.
The critically acclaimed Putty Squad first made its way on gamers screens on the Amiga in 1992 and now the old-skool hero, Putty, returns to celebrate System 3’s 30th year anniversary. Putty once again takes on a stirring quest to rescue his kidnapped friends in a reinvigorated and reimaged modern platform game.
“Working on such a prestigious title again and to bring it up-to-date, brings back many great memories. Fans of the original are excited to get their hands on the return of the morphing blue blob hero,” stated Mark Cale, CEO of System 3. “Putty Squad will be available on multiple platforms, where gamers can reconnect with their classic hero, discovering Putty unlike before.”
Putty Squad has taken a complete overhaul in graphics to give a modern immersive experience, the gameplay has been finely tuned and downloadable free levels will be available. With Putty you can inflate, morph, stretch, lie flat and absorb. The unlikeliest of heroes has unique powers than any other imaginable.
· One of retro gaming’s most-loved heroes returns
· Critically acclaimed platform-adventure
· Front and Rear Touch Screen used
· Location-based services used for extra content
· Plays even better now than it did originally
Putty Squad will be available in summer 2013 on platforms PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Windows 8, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
For more information on Putty Squad, please visit System 3’s official website.
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Valeton OD-10 Overdrive Demo and Review - March 11, 2019
- Valeton PH-10 Phaser Review and Demo - March 11, 2019
- An easy Boss DS-1 mod, clip 1 diode and get a massive volume boost! - March 11, 2019