Atomicon, BeefJack, Bossa Studios, Evil Twin Artworks, Force of Habit, Retroburn Games Studios and Swallowtail Games are set to reveal major new titles on the 1st March at the press-only Discovery Afternoon, hosted by TIGA in London between 2.00pm-4.00pm, followed by a chance to play some of the games.
- Atomicon will give an exclusive of their mobile game.
- BeefJack will reveal their unique and characterful mobile title.
- Bossa Studios will give showcase their new mobile and tablet game due for launch early March.
- Evil Twin Artworks will make an exclusive announcement about their new iOS and Android game
- Force of Habit will showcase their debut release for Android.
- Retroburn Games Studios will show sneak peeks of their game on new platforms.
- Swallowtail Games will reveal an iOS exclusive game.
The two-hour event is being held at Kingston Smith LLP, Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London EC1M 7AD. Nearest tube stations: Barbican, Old Street and Farringdon.
Dr Richard Wilson, TIGA CEO, said:
“TIGA exists to support games developers and digital publishers and so we are pleased to be holding our second TIGA Discovery Afternoon . This will enable developers to showcase their new games to the press and so raise awareness about their new titles.”
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Amazon Streaming Devices - March 18, 2020
- The Benefits Of Online Casinos, and How To Stay Safe When Playing - March 17, 2020
- 10 Top Virtual Reality Video Games For 2020 - February 28, 2020