Gamieon’s Hamster Chase is now available for iOS and Android! This charming puzzle game has players guide four cute cartoon hamsters on their way home through 100 levels filled with holes, flying balls, spinning tops, vacuums, and even a nasty pussycat-the ill-mannered Sour Puss.
Gamieon is a one-man operation hailing from sunny Florida; Hamster Chase is Gamieon’s third mobile game, following Hyperspace Pinball and Tiltz Deluxe. The company was established in 2004 by multi-talented designer/programmer/producer Christopher Haag.
Taking advantage of the accelerometer, Hamster Chase allows players to “roll” four different hamsters (Sasha, Goldie, Snowflake, and Ting-Ting) in their plastic balls through 100 levels filled with dangerous traps—while a menacing Sour Puss paces in the background.
The game includes a fully-interactive, virtual Hamster Cage that allows players to watch hamsters run on their wheels, play hide and seek, and even jump! The hamsters also tell jokes when you tap on them 🙂
Hamster Chase will be available in both free and paid versions. The free version starts with the interactive Hamster Cage disabled and includes ads. (Players can unlock the hamster cage in the free version through social media shares.) The full version is priced at $0.99.
· Colorful graphics: all the “cute” you can take in one sitting!
· 100 levels, including challenging boss fights against Sour Puss
· Gold coins are awarded based on how fast players clear each level
· Skip harder levels by spending coins
· Includes a virtual Hamster Cage
· Facebook and Twitter integration make bragging on the street a thing of the past
· Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and most Android smartphones and tablets