Reverb Publishing and Phoenix Online Studios have announced that the Season Pass for their upcoming mystery adventure, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, is now available for pre-order on in Europe exclusively on GamersGate (www.gamersgate.com/DD-COGN/cognition-an-erica-reed-thriller-season-pass-bundle) at the discounted price of £17.99. Fans who pre-order will not only gain access to each of the four episodes as they are released from October 30th (a £27.96 value), but will also receive digital copies of an exclusive prequel comic and the full soundtrack for the first episode, “The Hangman”.
To download the demo for Cognition, please visit:www.postudios.com/CognitionFiles/Episode1PlayableDemo
Following the launch of the game, individual episodes will also be available for purchase for £6.99, and the Season Pass will be available as a package with the prequel comic for £20.99. The e-comic and soundtrack will also be available for individual purchase following release.
From Phoenix Online Studios, the acclaimed developer behind The Silver Lining,Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller is an engrossing narrative with a truly evocative atmosphere. This chilling point-and-click adventure is a thought-provoking mystery following Erica Reed, a Boston-based FBI agent, haunted by the unsolved case of a serial killer who took her brother’s life. With the use of her post-cognition abilities – seeing an object’s past with a touch – players are challenged to unravel a complex tableau of characters, plots and puzzles, over the course of four episodes.
Key features include:
- Engrossing, Episodic Narrative – As an engaging and narrative-driven game, Erica’s story is rife with intrigue and suspense over multiple episodes of thrilling mystery.
- Fully-Realized Characters – A very talented cast of voice actors help round out diverse characters with complex motivations. Each new character makes the game that much more dynamic.
- Choices Matter – Branching puzzles have several different ways to be completed and solved, offering unique paths for the player to take as they solve the mystery.
- Mind-Bending Challenges – The game is easy to pick up and play, but it certainly doesn’t skimp out on the challenging aspects of puzzling. Uncovering clues and putting pieces together make for a trial of one’s intuition and savvy.
- Stunning Art – The breathtaking, hand-drawn art evokes the mood of the narrative. Intrinsic to the atmosphere of the game, dark hues paint gruesome scenes vividly.
- All-Star Dev Team – Developed by a true “indie dream team”, the line-up includes comics artist Romano Molenaar (Batman, Witchblade, Tomb Raider, X-Men) as Art Director and renowned adventure game designer Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter, and the upcoming Moebius) lending her expertise as Story Consultant.
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Amazon Streaming Devices - March 18, 2020
- The Benefits Of Online Casinos, and How To Stay Safe When Playing - March 17, 2020
- 10 Top Virtual Reality Video Games For 2020 - February 28, 2020