A remake for the classic God-’em-Up Alchemy has been released and is available for download on Google Play
Alchemy Classic HD puts you into the shoes of a real explorer, challenging you to create the world from the basic elements of nature such as fire, water, earth and air. By combining these four and their subsequent products, the player will create different unique items, from the simplest bacteria to mammals and from tools to high-tech factories. The true fun is in the fact that the element combinations make sense. If you, for example, combine Internal Combustion Engine and Balloon, you get Airship.
To make combinations, the player needs to drag and drop elements on top of one another. If the combination is correct, a new element will be created automatically. With each new element, there appear new opportunities for combinations, so the fun never ends. If the puzzle gets particularly hard, the player can use hints.
• Addictive game play with a high replayability level.
• Excellent content, well-thought-out evolution paths (from the simplest microorganisms to mammals, from the steam to the jet engine, from batteries to solar power plants).
• Clean and beautiful graphics.
• Flexible system of hints, letting the player get advice in the most difficult moments of the game.
• Logical thinking required to solve puzzles.
• 17 languages supported.
The game contains many elements from various areas, including wildlife, green electric power, space and much more! The content of the game will be appreciated by all lovers of the alchemy-like games.
Alchemy Classic HD 1.5.2 is available on the Google Play for free. Requires Android 1.5 and up.
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014