‘Babel Rising’ will be building up quite a reputation on several online marketplaces come early June, with a list of release dates for your chosen platform.
– June 13th 2012 for PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE® Arcade
– June 14th 2012 for iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® and Androïd®
– June 27th for Windows® PC download
– Date to be announced soon for Windows® Phone 7
Ubisoft’s Babel Rising is the next-generation version of the popular iPhone®game of the same name. In Babel Rising, gamers play as God, preventing humans from building the tower of Babel. Gamers can use their divine powers by hurling bolts of lightning, summoning massive earthquakes or unleashing gigantic floods upon the Babylonians. Mando Production, the developer of Babel Rising, has breathed new life into the game with 3D graphics and competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes. Babel Rising also features motion control via Kinect™ for Microsoft Xbox 360® entertainment system and PlayStation® Move for the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, allowing players to control the elements with intuitive gestures and putting truly God-like powers in their hands.
On mobile version (iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7), the game is called Babel Rising 3D.
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014