It’s 2012 and the world is about to end. Rainbow Rapture is upon us. Kindling Games has taken their popular Windows Phone 7 game “Rainbow Rapture” and released it on Xbox LIVE Indie Games. It’s basically Tiny Wings, if Tiny Wings took a bad trip and developed an obsession with destroying mankind. You’d better look for yourself.
Go here to watch the trailer, check out the screenshots, and get a link to the Windows Phone 7 and Xbox Live Indie Games demos: kindling-games.com/rainbow-rapture/ .
Game Details: Rainbow is unhappy with the way things turned out down below. He wants a clean slate. Help him wipe humanity off the face of the Earth.
– Slide down hills to build momentum
– Master gravity to get awesome air
– Smash into three kinds of power-ups
– Play new hills every time you start up
– Eat lots of people
– Conquer 45 challenges
– Hear Rainbow’s story
– Dominate Scoreloop leaderboards (WP7 only)
– Updated with Mango features: live tile, ringtones, and fast app switching (WP7 only)
Kindling Games: Just a tiny indie game studio from Seattle trying to make a fire. Creators of Hieronymus Bash (XBLIG), Bumblepig (XBLIG), and Rainbow Rapture (WP7 & XBLIG).