Sports Interactive and SEGA EuropeŽ announced today that the Demo version of Football Manager™ 2012 for PC and Apple Mac is available now via Steam. The demo includes the first half of the 2011/2012 season and will include new features announced in the Football Manager Blogs, by Sports Interactive Studio Director Miles Jacobson, which can be found at www.sigames.com/news/
Games saved in the demo will be compatible with the full game, so aspiring managers can continue where they left off when the game is released on October 21st, as well as being able to add more playable leagues to the game using the new “add/remove leagues” option.
The demo includes QuickStarts for some of the world’s biggest leagues, giving players a chance to try out their skills with teams from multiple countries. Details of languages and leagues are below.
- In-game languages: English, American English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Czech and Polish
- QuickStart leagues: England, Scotland, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Australia.
Details on how to download the demo can be found on www.footballmanager.com/demo
Football Manager 2012 has been fully optimised and therefore the system requirements have not changed since last year’s iteration:
PC Hardware requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/W7
- Processor: XP – 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista/W7 – 2.0GHz or Faster
- Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon
- Memory: XP – 512MB RAM, Vista/W7 – 1.0GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 2GB
- DVD-Drive: 4x Speed
- Video Card: 128MB
- Supported Chipsets – Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.
- Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.
- Earlier cards may require the DirectX 9.0 SDK is installed to run the game. This can be downloaded from the following url: www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en
- Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Directx: Version 9.0c (included)
- LAN: TCP/IP compliant
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Mac Hardware requirements
- OS: OS X 10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7.x or higher
- Processor: Intel Processor
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 or greater.
- Note: The game’s performance and/or graphical quality may differ according to your computer’s hardware and/or video card. Computers with high-performance hardware will provide the best game performance
Football Manager 2012, for PC and Mac will be released on the 21st October.