CID has just taken up the Professor’s challenge to fight the evil D-Troit and save Mia, the Professor’s beautiful daughter but if you think it’s going to be smooth sailing then boy are you wrong!
There wouldn’t be an epic story without an epic battle would there?
D-Troit is plotting to steal the ESS technology from the Professor and when he hears about CID’s arrival, he gathers his army of evil robots, dummies and animals and launches them full scale at CID!
Nobody said this would be easy… but it just got so much harder!
About CID The Dummy
A star is born and he’s made to last. CID THE DUMMY makes his debut in Oxygen Games’ all-new action platformer. CID THE DUMMY is sure to grab you with its enjoyable, fun gameplay, featuring a totally original character with charisma and lots of moves. CID has many different fighting styles with which to battle enemies, from unarmed combat to weapons like the Bazooka that can freeze, hit and burn.
• Interact as only a crash impact dummy can. Climb walls, swing on ropes, burn obstacles, destroy exploding barrels, use lifters, bounce on springs and with a neat head butt destroy walls all in stunningly realized environments. Game environment interaction is the most important part of the gameplay.
• CID’s world is swarming with a host of fearfully fun enemies like the Dumper, Cursed Dummy and the bizarre Failed Experiment.
• Apart from fighting enemies, the player will enjoy solving puzzles, avoiding traps and using acrobatic skills to get out of dangerous situations!
CID The Dummy will be released on WiiTM, Playstation®2, PSP®System, and PC.
Latest posts by Sam P (see all)
- Bioshock Infinite: Burial At Sea Review - December 8, 2013
- Batman: Arkham Origins Online Component Confirmed - August 1, 2013
- Visit Zombie Studios at Gamescom 2013 to see Blacklight: Retribution on Playstation 4! - July 30, 2013