Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli almost ready to roll onto the grid, as July release is confirmed for PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and PlayStation 2
Following an extended tuning session prior to its debut on the track, Ferrari Trofeo Pirelli boasts the most authentic, authoritative, demanding and downright thrilling racing ever to come to consoles.
Featuring 50 Ferraris painstakingly modelled right down to the smallest detail, gamers are able to drive across every Ferrari Challenge series track with supreme handling, realistic AI and the most comprehensive custom vinyl editor ever offered in a racing title. On PlayStation 3, an amazing 16 racers are also able to compete on the online tarmac – in the most intense multiplayer racing ever seen on the console.
Throughout the development of Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli, Bruno Senna, nephew of F1 legend Ayrton, has acted as technical director, advising on everything from engine sounds to vehicle handling and has been instrumental in crafting one of the most anticipated racers of the year.
Mark Cale, CEO of System 3 said: “This, literally, is the ‘Ferrari of videogames’. We’ve been confident from the very beginning that not only will we deliver a licence worthy of the Ferrari name, but a racing simulation like no other. With the input of Bruno Senna, the expertise of Eutechnyx and System 3’s pursuit of excellence, gamers will be stunned by the realism and sheer fun to be had with Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli when it sees release in July.”
“We want to redefine what people expect of licensed racers with an attention to detail and playability unmatched by other racing simulations.”
– Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli is the only video game to feature every track from the world renowned 430 series Ferrari Challenge. Every track has been recreated in painstaking detail, offering a racing experience closer to real life than ever before.
– Recreating the experience of driving a Ferrari isn’t just about visual flair, but about how the car feels and sounds. System 3 has modelled each car in exquisite detail with engine and environmental audio recorded both internally and externally.
– Once the race is over, watch television quality replays of the race from beginning to end. From behind the action, inside the wheel arch or overhead views, there is no competition for Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli’s replay system.
– Driving the average car is nothing compared to the thrill and excitement of stepping behind the wheel of a Ferrari. Utilising some of the best development talent in the videogames and motorsport industries, System 3 has crafted a game that demands respect, and rewards it in return. With some of the most advanced handling physics achieved on each format, nothing will feel like a Ferrari before or after you sit behind the wheel in Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli.
Latest posts by John McMeiken (see all)
- RISE OF THE HUTT CARTEL, THE FIRST DIGITAL EXPANSION FOR STAR WARSTM: THE OLD REPUBLICTM (PC) - December 19, 2012
- trailer video for Elite: Dangerous Kickstarter campaign (PC) - December 19, 2012
- Love Family Guy?…Love Games?…..check this out! - November 20, 2012