Here is a demo of the tiny but awesome Lil Fuzz from JSA Effects.
No talking, just a tune based on Jonathan Dunn’s amazing Ocean Loader v4 for the Commodore 64 (It was on the Robocop loading screen for instance). All guitars and the bass are going through the Lil Fuzz.
Gear Used (Amazon links are affiliate links)
- Li’l Fuzz: www.instagram.com/jsa_effect_pedals/
- Behringer UMC202HD guitar interface: amzn.to/2Oo0JIU
Stay in Touch
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- HubCap John Schwifty Pickle Boost - August 7, 2019
- Will Esports Outperform Other Traditional Sports in the World of Betting? - July 30, 2019
- Hello Sailor Rangemaster (Mini) - July 25, 2019