Here is a demo of the tiny but awesome Lil Fuzz from JSA Effects.
No talking, just a tune based on Jonathan Dunn’s amazing Ocean Loader v4 for the Commodore 64 (It was on the Robocop loading screen for instance). All guitars and the bass are going through the Lil Fuzz.
Gear Used (Amazon links are affiliate links)
- Li’l Fuzz: https://www.instagram.com/jsa_effect_pedals/
- Behringer UMC202HD guitar interface: https://amzn.to/2Oo0JIU
Stay in Touch
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/DaveRage
- Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/DaveRage
- Email – [email protected]
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- Harley Benton HB-35 Review - November 23, 2018
- Solo Competition Backing Track Download In Association With Budget Pedal Chap - November 1, 2018
- Why Buy Harley Benton and 5 Tips If You Do - October 31, 2018