Here is my review of the amazing Grind Machine 2 from Audio Assault!
Long story short, if you want a good, heavy guitar sound in your DAW – this is the plugin for you!!
From the Product Page (audio-assault.com/products/grind-machine-ii)
Grind Machine II provides a wide variety of high gain amp flavors!
- 90210 emulates the legendary american high gain of choice.
- Acutronix is an original designed clean preamp tone which compresses naturally at higher gain settings while still retaining a clean tone.
- Ak-45 is an original design high gain preamp tone that can drive you down the Rocky Mountain Way straight to the Highway To Hell!
- Bassmaster is based on a legendary bass amp adopted by guitarists in the 60’s. This same amp inspired Jim Marshall’s JTM45 amp.
- BRT 880 is based on an amp that can be considered nothing short of Rock Royalty.
- Butterton is an original design high gain preamp that delivers a buttery midrange that’s perfect for filling out a mix!
- Demoniac emulates the great german high octane amp.
- Lil Monster is the byproduct of an alchemist and a mad scientist competing in a battle to the death.
- Mod 37 is based on rock royalty with the coveted #34 mod
- PVGL Fire is an inspired hybrid of German and American high gain legends!
- Raptor is based on the single tube amp that reformed our expectations of what rock guitar should be!
- The Knife is an original design high gain preamp with a tone that can cut like a knife…or a machete!
- The Sonic is inspired by a popular German amplifier known for its high headroom that keeps the mud away!
- Triceratop is based on the triple pronged monster from the same line as the Raptor.
- UV35 is based on another German legend popular for its face melting tones!
Grind Machine II comes loaded with 15 custom cabinet IR’s in its expandable IR section!
- Choose between cabs freely
- Add your own cabs to the IR folder
- Cabs loaded into Grind Machine II can benefit from our proprietary Impact control, which emulates the microdynamic response of a speaker!
- “Impact” controls the amount of speaker movement being emulated. Zero provides no movement modeling, while 100% emulates the dynamic movement of an extremely loud speaker.
- Cab switch bypasses the cab loader and Impact section completely, allowing you to use any IR loader you wish with Grind Machine II’s preamps!
Gold Y Award