Frima studio is prepping for a bizarre blend of mini-games for its upcoming Playstation Move party game.
Feed pizza to an angry dinosaur, throw bananas at a sleeping crowd of monkeys, blast cow-stealing UFOs, jump over a kiddie pool full of hungry sharks and obliterate candy-filled piñatas. All this and so much more in this unique, insanely hilarious multiplayer party game for up to 8 players!
Lights, Camera, Party! features:
- A full story mode
- 5 playable characters
- 3 crazy party modes
- 50 unique mini-games
- A dozen trophies and 200 in-game achievements
- Up to 8 simultaneous players
- Pass and play functionality, only one PlayStation®Move controller needed
- Unreal powered polished 3D graphics
Learn more about Lights, Camera, Party! at http://www.lcpgame.com/
Got a news item, press release or article that you would like published?
Contact [email protected]
Recommended for You
- News - Prepare to party for 'Metal Gear Revengeance' in a bid to get the game a week early - Other
- News - Hotline Miami Kicking Down the Door on Playstation3 and Playstation Vita This Spring - PS3, PSP
- Review- Playstation Network Video Delivery Service - PS3, PSN - 8/10 daverage
- Review- Playstation Move: Heroes - PS3 - 5/10 Phoenix Trigger
- News - Get the Party Started in the Croods: Prehistoric Party! - all
- News - Watch_Dogs to Debut on Playstation 4 Computer Entertainment System at Launch - 360, PS3, PS4
- Review- DanceStar Party - PS3 - 8/10 Phoenix Trigger