“Multiplayer fans of Call of Duty: Black Ops LOVE Nuketown,” said Mark Lamia, Studio Head of Treyarch. "Flat out, Nuketown was a blast to play before, and we’re excited about the reimagined Nuketown 2025 in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. We can’t wait to play with everyone come this November."
On November 13th, Activision and Treyarch will deploy the sequel to the universally acclaimed Call of Duty: Black Ops, which set the record for the biggest entertainment launch in history following its release in 2010. Call of Duty: Black Ops II catapults players forward into an epic near-future warzone rooted in today’s headlines. The title represents an unprecedented leap for the franchise, delivering a groundbreaking single-player campaign with branching storylines, advanced weaponry, new graphics technology, a deep multiplayer experience featuring a greater emphasis on eSports and match customisation, and the most expansive Zombies action yet, now running on the multiplayer engine.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II has not yet been rated. For more information, please visitwww.callofduty.com/blackops2. You can also follow Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/codblackops and Twitter via #BlackOps2. For more information on Nuketown 2025, please visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/nuketown2025/FAQ.
Got a news item, press release or article that you would like published?
Contact [email protected]
Recommended for You
- Review- Call Of Duty 2 - PC - 9/10 MrT
- Review- Call of Duty: World at War - 360 - 9/10 cochrane612
- News - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Revolution DLC Map Pack will be available for PlayStation3 and Windows PC fans on 28th February. - 360, PS3
- News - Hitman Absolution Fails to Assassinate Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - all
- News - Call of Duty keeps it's self to it's self at the top of the charts - all
- Review- Call of Duty: Black Ops Single Player - 360 - 8/10 Woofless
- News - Europe's finest Call of Duty Players Descend on Germany for European Finals of Call of Duty Championship - 360