Rockstar are pleased to announce that Max Payne Mobile will be available exclusively for iOS devices on Thursday, April 12th, with the Android version launching two weeks later on April 26th.
The full classic Max Payne PC experience, Max Payne Mobile has been optimized for both iOS and Android devices and features HD graphics, high-resolution textures, Social Club connectivity and user-customizable controls.
Max Payne Mobile on iOS supports the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPad 1, iPad 2 and the new iPad. We'll have a list of supported Android devices in the coming weeks.
Check out a few screenshots from the iOS version below, and look for it on the App Store this week.
Got a news item, press release or article that you would like published?
Contact [email protected]
Recommended for You
- News - Code Enters Mobile Gaming Market - all
- News - Prepare for a 'Deathmatch Made In Heaven' with Max Payne - 360, PS3
- Review- HTC Touch (MDA Touch) - Other - 7/10 daverage
- News - FINAL FANTASY & LARA CROFT HEAD UP THE SQUARE ENIX MOBILE WINTER SALE - iOS, mob
- News - Real Racing 3 iOS and Android Headset From Steelseries and EA - iOS, mob
- Article - Interview with Andy Payne, Chair for UKIE - Articles
- News - SEGA Mobile Prize Bonanza - OVER - iOS, mob