YARS Looking for Writers. WiiU, Xbox, PS3, Wii, 3DS or any format you can think of! (ARTICLES)

Yet Another Review Site is looking for games reviewers, news editors and writers. If you love games and have wanted to have a go at writing, now is your chance. One of the key objectives of YARS is to give people the chance to get into games journalism. Anyone can register and submit a review or an article for consideration.

YARS

This is all voluntary, done just for the love of games – but it would be a valuable contribution to us and your work will be seen by thousands of people each month, so can’t hurt any career aspirations!

In addition, if you are consistently submitting high quality work, we would consider adding you to the core review team.  This would put you on the list for review copies of the latest games and events.

If this sounds at all interesting, just email me on reviews[at]yetanotherreviewsite.co.uk or get me on messenger with daverage2002[at]hotmail.com

YARS is 7 this year and we want to make it our biggest year yet and you could help!

I look forward to reading your work.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.