G5 Entertainment today announces an awesome giveaway – starting today, June 23rd, through June 29th, the fantastic-looking, smartly-designed, engaging city-builder simulator – Virtual City® is FREE for iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Kindle Fire and Mac. The game has a tremendous following with millions of players worldwide. Upon its release, it has topped all major casual game charts and has received numerous awards from all top tier publications. Now you can get it at no cost to you. Hurry and take advantage of this amazing deal!
Virtual City allows players to construct their own city, developing it into anything from a suburban utopia to a bustling metropolis. To accomplish this, players must build houses, set up industrial buildings, create mass-transit systems and entertain their city’s residents with parks, cinemas, stadiums and events. Players must also manage production chains to transport goods and services to the areas that require them and trade with neighboring cities. They must provide city services such as health care, public safety, waste collection and recycling in order to keep their city’s residents happy and healthy. While progressing through the game, players must balance time, income, environmental factors, population and happiness in order to succeed, while dealing with various political and economic crises and natural disasters.
The game is developed and published by G5 Entertainment.
● 50 Challenging Levels in 5 Settings: Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana, New York
● 18 Distinct Mission Scenarios
● Over 50 Types of Buildings
● 25 Types of Goods to Transport
● Trade and 7 Production Chains to Master
● 16 Special Achievements to Earn
● Tons of Upgrades and Buildings to Unlock
Virtual City® for Google Play
Virtual City® for Kindle Fire
Mac App Store:
Virtual City® for Mac
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- ‘Batman – The Telltale Series’ Now Available on Nintendo Switch Both Digitally and at Retail - November 17, 2017
- Enhanced versions of L.A. Noire - November 14, 2017
- Put Down Your Weapons And Join War Child’s Armistic - November 9, 2017