Wargaming.net, the award-winning videogame publisher and developer, announced today the release of the highly anticipated 7.0 update for their free-to-play MMO World of Tanks.
World of Tanks is the first and only team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Command more than 150 armored vehicles from America, Germany, and the Soviet Union, carefully detailed with historical accuracy.
· World of Tanks most anticipated update will include – Two new maps: Swamp and Fjords
· Tank customization: camo and horns.
· Tank company levels: Junior (tier 4), Medium (tier 6), Champion (tier 8) and Absolute (tier 10) divisions for company battles.
· Advanced visual effects: The new system of effects visualization will improve the quality of visual effects significantly (smoke, shots, and explosions) and will allow for lower system requirements for PCs.
· Replays of battles: players will be able to save replays of all battles they participate.
· Multicluster technology that allows adding one or several clusters to each server group. Users will have the opportunity to play on any cluster of the server group with the same, unified account
“This is a huge-scale update that includes many of the long-expected features,” said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. “We are very excited to introduce the multicluster technology that will insure server stability, helping our players to enjoy World of Tanks even more.”
Join World of Tanks:
· http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/(North America)
About World of Tanks
World of Tanks is the first and only team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Throw yourself into the epic tank battles of World War II with other steel cowboys all over the world. Your arsenal includes more than 150 armored vehicles from America, Germany, and the Soviet Union, carefully detailed with historical accuracy.
A flexible system of authentic vehicle upgrade and development allows you to try any of the vehicles and weapons in the game. Whether you prefer to exhaust your foes with fast and maneuverable light tanks, make deep breaches in enemy lines with all-purpose medium tanks, use the force of giant tanks to eliminate opposing armored forces, or become a heavy sniper with long-range howitzers, each unit type has its own advantages and can be extremely effective when operated by a true tank ace.
But being a great tank commander alone isn’t enough to win! In World of Tanks, it’s all about teamwork. Victory is achieved by combining your combat skills with those of the other members of your team, each playing their own role on the battlefield. Just add your favorite strategy to build your own steel empire and manifest the indisputable authority of the tank power!
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014