Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is the first action RPG game for the PlayStation« Vita system that immerses you in the heart of a unique online multiplayer experience. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes.
The main quest, side quests, and the innumerable items to collect offer hours of play in a superbly modeled gothic universe. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen… who was once your beloved!
* A unique multiplayer experience on PlayStation®Network: team up online with your friends or with players across the globe! The game difficulty will adapt to the number of players. Do your training and climb the ranks in the online global leaderboards.
- Fun “hack & slash” gameplay, enhanced by special controls that take advantage of the PlayStation® Vita hardware: Use the touch controls to pick specific items, the back touch panel to perform special spells, and the accelerometer to counter rival curses by shaking your device.
* A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
* All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero’s development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor thanks to the items you collect throughout your adventure.
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014