Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce that a special edition of Max Payne 3 is available now for pre-order for the Xbox 360« video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation«3 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC.
The contents of the Max Payne 3 Special Edition will be available from November 21 to January 15 and will include:
· A copy of Max Payne 3;
· 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games;
· Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices;
· Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back;
· Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem;
· Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail;
· Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is ideal for fans and players looking for premium and collectible Max Payne content, including digital character and weapon packs not found anywhere else. Max Payne 3 Special Edition is available for pre-order from now until January 15, 2012 while supplies last.
For more information about Max Payne 3, please visitwww.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3.
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014