In celebration of new game THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII, cosplayers have the opportunity to let their vision run wild at the forthcoming London MCM Expo, which runs from 28thto 30thOctober at ExCeL London. Go head-to-head with other King of Fighters cosplayers on Saturday 29thOctober on the ‘Totally Cosplay’ stage and show the judges how you bring the characters from the game to life for your chance to be dubbed the King of Fighters. You will need a combination of costume and attitude to win. Show the pride and nobility of Elisabeth Blanctorche or the dark hearted ambition of Ash Crimson, or whomever you want to bring to life from the extensive King of Fighters cast.
Representatives from Rising Star Games and Totally Cosplay will judge the competition. Their decision is FINAL and will be based on an assessment of costume accuracy and how accurately the character’s nature is portrayed. Costumes may be made, customised, or bought.
Eager to take part? Contact the MCM Cosplay Team by emailing [email protected] to express interest, or visit the Totally Cosplay area on Friday 28thor by noon on Saturday 29thOctober to sign up.
Key features of THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
- The final chapter in the Ash Saga storyline.
- Huge developments in global online play, vastly improved from previous editions of KOF. Play in matches to improve your ranking on the global leaderboards, or in friendly matches against friends or other players online.
- 30+ playable characters, including the return of Mai Shiranui and K’.
- Multiple endings depending on specific characters (teams).
- Un-lockable customisation options to make your fighter unique. Choose from over 20 colour types, parts and icons.
- Improved fighting mechanics: New NEO MAX super moves, faster gameplay and camera control.
- 9 game modes: Arcade, Story, Versus, Mission, Online and much more.
- Story mode features 2D visual novel-style cut-scenes. Stories are branched by offering the player choices, leading to multiple ways to enjoy each narrative.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII will be released in the PAL market in November 2011, courtesy of Rising Star Games www.risingstargames.com.
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- WWE Superstars Gallows and Anderson surprising WWE gamers with ‘real-time’ commentary - October 20, 2017
- This Is Looking Mighty Good! Star Wars: Battlefront II – Single Player Trailer - October 20, 2017
- Half Term’s Ultimate Video Gaming Event - October 20, 2017