MusiGames and Sanuk Games are happy to announce that the popular music game DRUMS CHALLENGE is available today on Sony’s Minis platform for PSP and PS3 in Europe. It is in the first batch of games released after the reopening of the PlayStation Store.
Challenge the world’s best drummers in 25 epic battles! Show off your skills on different drum kits with different styles: replicate your opponents’ beats with a perfect timing.
DRUMS CHALLENGE taps into the shared experience of anyone who has ever created drum sounds by tapping on a table or desk while listening to music.
“There’s a drummer in all of us and that’s why we decided to create DRUM CHALLENGE,” says Americo Amorim, CEO of MusiGames Studio. “With the growing popularity of music games, we felt there was a need for a pick-up and play rhythm game that was not only fun, but also on mobile devices so people could unleash their inner drummer anywhere.”
The game features:
· 8 drum kits and styles: Jazz, Blues, Funk, Country, Metal, Punk Rock, Latin and Reggae!
· 25 drum battles with different rhythms and progressive difficulty,
· Bronze, silver and gold medals to collect for each battle (exclusively on PlayStation Minis),
· A freestyle drum kit with 11 instruments, allowing you to drum to your own beat! Instruments in the freestyle drum kit get unlocked as you progress through the game.
Latest posts by Ben Taylor (see all)
- Dicey Exploits: Episode 4-[Forbidden Island & Forbidden Desert] - August 29, 2014
- P.T., TV and how I learned to love the ghost story. - August 26, 2014
- ‘Diablo 3’ finally condemns consoles with ‘Reaper of Souls’ expansion bolted on - August 19, 2014