Following the successful release on PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), SNK Playmore and Ignition Entertainment are pleased to announce the European release of Metal Slug Anthology for PlayStation®2.
Debuting in the arcades on the NEOGEO MVS arcade system back in April 1996, the Metal Slug series has become one of the most-loved arcade and console gaming franchises.
Containing Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5 and the latest addition to the series, Metal Slug 6 – this series has long been regarded as the bench mark of side-scrolling purity, and stands proud as one of the most important 2D platform-shooters on today’s current gaming platforms.
Known for its fast action packed gameplay, as well as the stunning hand drawn and animated graphics, this Anthology delivers all of the fire power you would expect from SNK Playmore.
‘The Metal Slug franchise is synonymous with frantic arcade action and over the top exciting gun play’ says Peter Rollinson, Product Manager, Ignition Entertainment ‘PlayStation®2 owning fans can also now experience the thrills that this popular franchise has to offer’.
- Arcade Perfect conversions
- 2 Player Co-operative play
- Unlockable items
- Bonus Galleries containing classic poster and character art as well as other Metal Slug goodies.
Distributed by Atari in UK, France, Germany and the Nordic countries, Metal Slug Anthology for the PlayStation®2 is scheduled for release May ’07.
For further information please visit: www.ignitionent.com/ultimateslug
Latest posts by Andrzej Marczewski (see all)
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: UBISOFTÂ® ANNOUNCES AN EXPERIENTIAL VERTICAL ADVENTURE CALLED GROW HOME Inbox x David Burroughs 09:20 (53 minutes ago) to Will 02 UbisoftÂ® Announces an Experiential Vertical Adventure Called Grow Home GROW HOME ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER: DOWNLOAD HERE + YOUTUBE GROW HOME ANNOUNCEMENT ASSET PACK: DOWNLOAD HERE London, UK â€“ January 23, 2015 â€“ Today, Ubisoft announced Grow Home, a quirky, experiential climbing game being developed by Reflections, a Ubisoft studio based in Newcastle, UK. Grow Home will be available for download via Steam for WindowsÂ® PC on February 4. In Grow Home, players are free to explore the strange, open world full of floating islands, majestic caves and waterfalls, all set in a beautiful and minimalist artistic style. Players take on the role of BUD (Botanical Utility Droid), an excitable, child-like robot sent on a mission to search the galaxy for a new species of plant that can oxygenate his home world. By growing and directing the giant Star Plant into a towering organic sculpture, players reshape the planet and create a magnificent landscape that lets them climb to new heights. The gameâ€™s unique climbing controls and abilities challenge players to continually reach for higher ground, but one wrong move and itâ€™s a long way down! â€śWhether itâ€™s BUDâ€™s charming, procedurally generated animation, the awesome structure of the Star Plant players create or the beautiful landscapes, there is a peaceful, innocent vibe about Grow Home that makes the game utterly unique,â€ť says Pete Young, producer, Reflections, a Ubisoft studio. Started as an experiment within the Reflections studio by a small team of eight talented developers, Grow Home offers the opportunity to discover a singular open-world based on two main pillars: Climbing and Exploration. Climbing: The world of Grow Home is built for vertical exploration and the unique climbing mechanic brings unprecedented freedom. Players control BUDâ€™s hands independently to grab onto any surface, scaling the giant Star Plant as it grows and expands. Exploration: There are no set paths in Grow Home. Players are free to explore the many micro islands and hidden caves in this fun and beautiful open world. Every island encountered is scattered with hidden crystals to power the playersâ€™ journey and expand their abilities. For a more in-depth look at Grow Home, please visit the UbiBlog for an extended interview with Pete Young, Producer for Grow Home: For more information about Grow Home, please visit: www.growhomegame.com For the latest news on Ubisoft collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles. If you have any questions, please contact: Will Buck, Digital Marketing Executive [email protected] +44 (0) 1932 578013 About Ubisoft Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassinâ€™s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancyâ€™s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoftâ€™s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2013-14 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of â‚¬1,007 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com. Â© 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Ubisoft Limited. Registered number: 2409000 England & Wales. Registered office: 3rd Floor Ranger House, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4UL Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential and may also be privileged. If you receive this message in error, please advise us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Ubisoft Limited shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses which may damage your systems. Attachments area Preview YouTube video Announcement trailer – Grow Home Click here to Reply, Reply to all or Forward 9.76 GB (65%) of 15 GB used Manage Â©2015 Google – Terms of Service – Privacy – Programme Policies Powered by Last account activity: 8 minutes ago Details - January 23, 2015
- Parkour Founder David Belle Partnered with Dying Light - January 22, 2015
- Nintendo Prepares To Discontinue Club Nintendo Rewards Program - January 20, 2015